Ok so this is ANOTHER brownie recipe. I know, I know, you’ve seen brownies before, but this delish brownie recipe is just a little different. These brownies are a new recipe made with powdered sugar instead of regular sugar. Also in substitute of milk, I used So Delicious Coconut milk. So these can be enjoyed by those who may be intolerant to milk. Who doesn’t love brownies, just about any and every way?!
These moist and delicious chocolate brownies are a wonderful afternoon snack. Free of granulated sugar or milk, this recipe is a different way to whip up this classic dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9X7 pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the aluminum foil with butter or crisco.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate together on a low temperature.
- Once the mixture is melted, slowly add the coconut milk. Stir.
- IN a mixing bowl, combine the flour, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Add eggs to mixture and stir with fork.
- Add melted butter and chocolate mixture a little at a time and stir.
- Place mixture into pan.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, cool, plate and serve.
This recipe used So Delicious Coconut milk in place of regular milk.
This is me while visiting the Karl Fazer cafe and store in Helsinki in 2010!
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Curry Quinoa with Veggies Recipe