These Oven Roasted Vegetables go well with nearly any hearty main dish – we had it with Crock Pot Roast.
We like it with Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, green beans, or almost any other vegetable!
Oven Roasted Vegetables
10 Brussels sprouts
3 Medium Idaho Potatoes
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Wash veggies well under warm water. Cut ends off brussels and set aside.
- Cut potatoes into 4 pieces, remove skin if you prefer. Dice mushrooms into half size pieces.
- Add all veggies to a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven for around 40 minutes until the vegetables are browned on the top.
- Serve on side of crock pot roast or other hearty main dish.
Copyright 2013 FinnishFoodGirl.com
- My Fav Finnish Breads and Pastries
- Chocolate Souffle Recipe