This recipe for pork chops was what I had for dinner tonight! Simple, easy, tasty and delicious, goes well with pretty much anything, especially potatoes and green beans.
Pork chops are a versatile meat dish, great for a quick and satisfying dinner. These chops are pan-fried in a skillet and then placed in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet with a little bit of olive oil and add pork chops.
- Sear pork chops in pan for 3 minutes on each side until brown.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together mustard, apple cider vinegar, cholula, and sugar and whisk with a fork.
- Add the sauce to the pan.
- Put the skillet in the oven and cook pork chops for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Remove pork chops and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Plate and serve.
- Summer Pasta Salad with Veggies Recipe
- Finnish Squeaky Cheese Recipe