We had a little party yesterday and invited a few good friends of mine, one of whom is vegan. I asked them to bring a dessert dish, and I would have never imagined that they would bring over something so delectable! This recipe for vegan chocolate fondue with fruit turned out splendidly. The ingredients for this dish are very simple, and relatively healthy (in moderation)! I’m not a vegan myself, but I’m definitely open to trying anything involving chocolate.
This delicious recipe for Vegan chocolate fondue with fruit is great for sharing at your party! A big shout out to my guest blogger Vegan Mamasita (Brianna) for her help with putting this recipe together :)
- Slice fruits and rice krispies and set aside on a large plate.
- Heat up the creamer in a small saucepan until it is almost boiling.
- Start a double boiler, and begin melting the chocolate chips over it.
- Stir the chocolate with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly add the creamer to the chocolate mixture a little at a time to prevent it from seizing and clumping.
- Serve and enjoy!
Who knew that vegan chocolate could be so yummy?!
For more info on melting chocolate, see this informative article.
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies Recipe
- Summer Pasta Salad with Veggies Recipe