This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe is the perfect Thanksgiving treat for you and your friends and family! Combines the savory taste of pumpkins with chocolate chips and the delicious topping of cream cheese, what could you possibly complain about!
These Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins with cream cheese frosting are simply delicious and perfect for your thanksgiving feast!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line Muffin tin with paper muffin wrappers.
- In a large stand mixer, cream softened butter and sugar together until well combined.
- Add Eggs, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and pumpkin puree.
- Add milk, baking soda, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
- Lastly, add the flour until well mixed.
- Add Chocolate chips and mix for only a few more rounds.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, careful not to overcook!
- Cool for 15 minutes before frosting.
- Soften butter and cream cheese well before combining in a stand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate if not immediately using, as it will melt if left out.
Enjoy these muffins with a cup of coffee! Goes well with all those Thanksgiving pies, and much easier to carry around a party!
- Cardamom Toast Recipe
- Homemade Applesauce Recipe