This Nutella Smores Pie Recipe is perfect for this Thanksgiving season. Don’t let your pie get lost in the crowd with all the other pumpkin, apple, and cherry pies! This pie is made with decadent Nutella and Marshmallow fluff, and it’s perfect for treating your guests to a little sweetness!
Made with a home-baked graham cracker crust, this pie is certain to give you the wonderful memories of eating Smores by the fire at summer camp. Be sure not to overbake your crust though before adding the filling, because it will continue baking when you put it in the oven the second time.
Top this Nutella Smores Pie with cut up semisweet chocolate pieces, or chocolate chips. You can also sprinkle more graham cracker crumbs on the top if you enjoy that flavor more than chocolate.
This Nutella Smores Pie is decadent and delicious! Perfect for anyone's sweet tooth this holiday season!
- In a food processor, grind the graham crackers to a pulp.
- Add melted butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Grease a pie pan lightly, and then use a spoon to add the graham cracker mixture to the pan, patting it down so that it is even all around the edges.
- Pre-bake crust in oven for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool for 5 minutes before adding the Nutella filling.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut up semisweet chocolate pieces, or set aside chocolate chips (which will be added to the top of pie)
- Heat the milk and butter in the microwave until softened and warm.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, butter, eggs, salt and sugar and flour. Beat gently until combined.
- Add marshmallow cream and Nutella a little at a time, mixing gently.
- Beat in the Nutella last, and only stir a few times to evenly disperse the chocolate.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove pie after 20 minutes, add the cut up chocolate pieces or chocolate chips and then bake for another 7-10 minutes until no longer wobbly in the center.
For any chocolate lover, Nutella is the best thing ever. This Nutella Smores Pie is super simple and easy to make, and is the perfect addition for any holiday party!
- Glögi, a Finnish Christmas Drink Recipe
- Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe