These Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies are a perfect afternoon snack for you and your family! Easy to make and uses simple household ingredients found in your fridge and pantry. Serve chilled with a glass of milk.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil or wax paper, set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine milk, sugar, cocoa powder, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and canola oil.
- Stir constantly to avoid burning or sticking to the pan.
- Add oats a little at a time and keep stirring until all are combined and a thick mixture is achieved.
- Once all ingredients are melted together, remove from heat.
- Spoon into heaping mounds onto the cookie sheet.
- Cool cookies in fridge for 1 hour or in freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe does not involve the use of the oven! So it is perfect for a hot day inside, or a lazy day where you don't want to spend hours and hours preparing and cooking!
- The Finnish Grilli
- Vegan Chocolate Fondue with Fruit Recipe