I whipped up this easy summer salad tonight! It’s too hot to cook much in Arizona…….but this easy summer salad required no cooking at all! Combine romaine heart lettuce, kidney beans, feta cheese, and oil and vinegar dressing, and you are done. Summer is meant to be enjoyed, not laboring over a hot stove day and night! Enjoy this easy summer salad with your next dinner 🙂
This lovely summer salad is quick and easy to whip up. Uses nutritious kidney beans and tasty feta cheese. Topped with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Wash and chop romaine hearts, and tear up to add to salad bowl.
- Chop celery and add.
- Wash and drain kidney beans and add to salad
- Add feta cheese.
- Add olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Add Pepper.
- Using two wooden spoons, toss salad to mix all ingredients together.
- Top with croutons!
- Serve and enjoy as a side to your dinner.
Feel free to mix and match other favorite ingredients from your fridge, depending upon what's on hand!
- Happy Independence Week
- Guacamole and Chips