This Mini Cheesecakes Recipe was a great idea. This weekend was very busy for me, it was my bridal shower! We made up a lot of delicious treats, so I hope to keep posting some for you in the near future. This delicious Mini Cheesecake recipe is extremely simple to cook up, and uses simple ingredients like cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and vanilla wafers. This was my first time making these, and I’m so glad I did because now I just want to make more, now that the bridal shower is over. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
These cherry cheesecakes were a hit at my bridal shower! You can also use any other canned fruit on the top like blueberries, raspberries, or also drizzle with chocolate syrup or caramel which makes them very versatile.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 2 muffin tins with baking cups
- Place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until creamy and frothy
- Using a batter bag, pipe the mixture into the baking cups, filling each about halfway full
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes
- Spoon cherry pie filling onto the top of each cheesecake
- Chill for 30 minutes in fridge before serving
- Enjoy at your next party!
These cherry cheesecakes are sweet and delicious. Cheesecake comes out smooth and creamy, melting in your mouth with each bite. A timeless dessert for your next event!
Also plan to make a full size cheesecake soon, I really enjoyed reading this recipe for New York style cheesecake!
- Blueberry Sorbet Recipe
- Deviled Eggs Recipe