This Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe combines the zest of cheese with the wonderful flavor of potatoes! Melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting to eat the whole pan, beware…..
Make a lot if you want to serve your whole family or church gang, because these potatoes go fast.
This cheesy potato casserole is the definition of yum yum yum!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Defrost potatoes
- Melt Butter in microwave
- Dice onion
- Add all other ingredients in a casserole dish and bake for one hour.
- Top with croutons if desired.
Who doesn't love potatoes, who doesn't love cheese?
- Finnish Berry Cake Recipe
- Morimoto Waikiki Restaurant Review