This Crock Pot Braised Pork Chops Recipe is super simple and easy, and with a little prep time, you can have tender and juicy pork chops in only a few hours. Cooking with a crock pot is one of my favorite things to do! I find that it is the best way to infuse flavors into meat. Slow cooking may seem like the “lazy way to cook”, but I find that it’s just the opposite! It’s the smart way to cook.
My husband and I are both pork lovers, so I love finding new ways to cook pork, to have it come out juicy and not dry. Braising pork chops in a crock pot is just one way!
These crock pot braised pork chops can be cooked all day without attending to them. They come out very flavorful and delicious!
- Remove pork chops from package and trim off any excess fat.
- Put two cups of water in crock pot on high, and add chops.
- Prepare mushrooms, onion, and carrots and add to crock pot. (you can use other veggies as desired)
- Add seasoning.
- Cook in Crock pot for 6 hours on high.
- After 6 hours place on low.
- Strain out the chops and veggies with a slotted spoon, and serve with a baked potato on the side.
Crock pots should be placed on high and stored away from small children.
- Finnish Rice Filled Pastry Recipe (Piirakkat)
- Beef Lentil Broccoli Stew Recipe in a Crock Pot