This Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Recipe is super easy, and extremely enjoyable. Whether you enjoy the simple and classic cheesecake variety, or you prefer a more chocolatey or fruity variety, this cheesecake acts as a great base for whatever your favorite topping is. My two recommendations for making a cheesecake “look the best”, are to make sure that the cream cheese is properly softened before adding the other ingredients. Also be sure to thoroughly chill your cheesecake before serving.
The best way to know that your cheesecake is “done”, is to take it out of the oven at the point when the center is still slightly “jiggly”. The cheesecake will continue cooking in the pan once it is out of the oven, so try not to overcook it. Also, once the cheesecake sets in the refrigerator for several hours, it will also firm up more.
The reason I enjoy cheesecake so much is because of its simplicity, but also the texture and sweet and creamy flavor. This cheesecake is very versatile, so be sure to spruce it up according to your needs and wishes.
This cinnamon swirl cheesecake is delicious! This recipe can also be topped with candied cherries, blueberries, or strawberries. I also enjoy topping cheesecakes with Nutella.
- Crush graham crackers in food processor, and combine with melted butter.
- Pat down pie crust in pan using a spoon.
- Pre-bake the crust in oven for 9 minutes at 350 degrees.
- For cheesecake, combine the softened cream cheese with the eggs.
- Add sugar.
- After mixed, add the cinnamon and nutmeg a dash at a time, and use a spatula to make decorative swirls on the top of the cake.
- Pour into pie crust and bake in oven for 55 minutes.
- Try not to open the oven at all during baking, or else the cheesecake could fall in the center.
- Chill for 3-4 hours and serve cold.
This cinnamon swirl cheesecake recipe is certain not to last very long around your house!
- Butternut Squash Bread Recipe
- Frankenstein’s Skin Halloween Soup Recipe