This roasted pumpkin seeds recipe is perfect for pumpkin carving season! After you have carved your pumpkins this year, save the seeds! Roasted pumpkin seeds make a delicious and nutritious snack, provided you are willing to put a little extra time and effort in to bake them. I enjoy using 2-3 different spices and making a variety of roasted pumpkin seed flavors.
My three favorites are Garlic Salt Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Honey Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Pumpkin seeds, and Rosemary and Olive Oil Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. To begin, remove all the pumpkin seeds from your pumpkin, wash and dry them to remove any excess of the pumpkin insides, and make sure they are really dry, I prefer to let them dry out overnight.
Did you know that Pumpkin Seeds are one of the world’s healthiest foods?
Enjoy some Oven roasted pumpkin seeds this Halloween!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line one or two baking sheets with parchment paper
- In three small bowls, combine the three sets of ingredients.
- For the honey-cinnamon sugar roasted pumpkin seeds, add the honey just before the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place the pumpkin seeds on the baking sheets and season them!
- Cook for 25 minutes or until the seeds are golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving!
- Pumpkin Carving
- Finnish Wild Mushroom Soup Recipe