This snowball cookies with Almonds recipe is sweet and delicious for the holiday season. They add a beautiful finishing touch to your party tray, and your guests will love them!
These snowball cookies with almonds are wonderfully delicious for the holiday season! They add a beautiful touch to your holiday cookie tray!
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees, and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine dry ingredients, including chopped almonds, in a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract, softened butter, and combine everything using a spoon until it is well mixed.
- Form dough into one inch balls and spread out on cookie sheet. These are supposed to be bite-sized treats, so don't make them too big!
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- After the balls cool for about 5 minutes, you can dip them in powdered sugar.
- Serve on your holiday cookie tray!
- Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Finnish Nissua Bread Recipe