This bread pudding recipe is the perfect excuse for an easy no-fuss and homemade holiday dish. Christmas and New Year may be over- and you most likely are looking for a reason to use up that old bread that has been lying around or taking up space in your freezer since Thanksgiving! This Bread Pudding Recipe is so delicious and it takes no time at all!
This bread pudding recipe is super easy and so delicious for a quick dessert dish!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Butter an 8 X 8 square baking pan (glass or metal).
- Slice bread into diagonal pieces and arrange in a criss-cross pattern in the dish.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bread and pat down with a fork until all the liquid is absorbed by the bread.
- Top the bread with the raisins.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and firm in texture.
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- Scandia Bakery Review