This Hot Spinach Dip Recipe is cheesy and delicious. This dip is great with slices of warm bread, crackers, or Sesame sticks. You can really dip just about anything in this hot spinach dip, because it’s delicious! This spinach dip is very straightforward and easy to make, so you don’t even have to try that hard! Perfect for the big game day coming up this weekend, or also great for any parties or fiestas you might have coming up.
The key to the success of this spinach dip is making sure to only bake it until it the cheese and spinach is cooked, and not to burn the top or bottom of the pan. You can use fresh or frozen spinach for this dish- the frozen spinach is somewhat more common to use- just make sure the spinach is thawed out well so that your dip doesn’t turn out watery.
Enjoy this hot spinach dip recipe!
This Hot Spinach Dip recipe is savory, cheesy, and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sautee onion and garlic in a large sautee pan with olive oil and salt and pepper. Cook until the onion is lightly browned.
- Add spinach to pan and cook until hot.
- Drain out all liquid from pan.
- Add milk to same pan and warm.
- Using a whisk, add in cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Cook over low heat until all the cheese is melted.
- Pour mixture into buttered baking pan, and add the remaining grated mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until it is bubbling.
- Serve warm, with an assortment of things to dip in it.
- Onion Dip Recipe
- Finnish Rye Cookies