This recipe for Roasted Salmon with White Wine Sauce is the perfect way to enjoy the many health benefits of salmon. Cooking with white wine and butter, the sauce is delicate and delicious. Very easy to make up, you can also add minced garlic, and top with fresh squeezed lemon juice if you’d like to add another layer of flavor.
This Roasted Salmon with white wine sauce is absolutely scrumptious! Enjoy the many health benefits of salmon while savoring the rich flavorful sauce on top.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Roast salmon in oven until it achieves a lighter pink color (about 15 minutes)
- While the salmon is in the oven, begin melting the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add flour and whisk together until combined and not lumpy.
- Add wine,and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce mixture to a simmer, and cook until liquid is reduced by half, around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in chopped chives.
- Remove salmon from oven and spoon sauce on top.
- Serve with a side of potatoes or mixed veggies!
- Cheese Profile: Piave Vecchio
- Onion Dip Recipe