Looking for a simple cookie recipe that tastes good, but doesn’t require hours of preparation or a complex mix of ingredients? Well look no further! These Finnish Cinnamon sugar cookies are just what the doctor ordered for your sugar craving- and they don’t take much effort!
Mix everything up and fifteen minutes later you are left with a soft and moist cookie, with just the perfect amount of crunch to leave you grabbing another one!
Cinnamon and sugar mixed together have always been one of my favorite flavor combinations- which is why I love cinnamon rolls, french toast, and cinnamon pancakes. These cookies are just another one of my favorites!
These cinnamon sugar cookies are a simple and delicious recipe, perfect for sharing with friends and family!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease two baking sheets (or use a silpat)
- Using a mixer, cream together the butter and brown/white sugar until combined.
- Add egg.
- Add 3 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Sift flour into a bowl until it is a fine powder.
- Add flour a little at a time until all is combined.
- Dough should still be slightly sitcky, but you should be able to easily roll into small balls.
- *optional- you can refrigerate the dough for up to 1 day before baking.
- Roll dough into small balls and dip each one into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place on baking sheet- you should have roughly 20-25 small balls, or roughly two filled baking sheets.
- Using a glass or your hand flatten the balls before baking.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until firm and slightly golden brown.
- Cool and serve!
- Asian Fried Rice Recipe
- Italian Chicken Noodle Soup