Need a quick and hearty dinner? Need to use some leftover chicken? This Italian Chicken Noodle soup is healthy, hearty, and just plain delicious! The soup cooks all in one pot which makes it even better as far as clean up is concerned. The best part of this recipe is it doesn’t require a lot of watching or paying attention! You really just need to add the spices and ingredients together and let the mixture slowly simmer until it’s cooked and the spices have released their flavors!
Be sure to customize this soup using your favorite vegetables and spices!
- Combine everything in a 6 cup pan and cook for around 25 minutes, until the pasta and tomato are cooked, and the flavors have begun to simmer together.
- Add the olive oil last, and continue adding salt and pepper until you are happy with the seasoning!
- The highlight of this dish is the fresh oregano and garlic! It really adds a lot of flavor.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Finnish Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
- Oregano Herb Chicken