This Graham Cracker Pound Cake recipe is a wonderful new addition to your standard pound cake repertoire. Graham Cracker Pound cake is very easy to make- all you need is a normal loaf sized pan (similar to the kind used for other pound cakes), and all the ingredients. You can even mix it by hand if you want- it’s so easy!
Graham crackers are one of my favorite types of crackers, especially with milk- but sometimes if you have purchased too many then you need to find a reason to use them all! This is the perfect cake to make!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with the cooking spray so that the cake will not stick.
- In a mixing bowl (by hand or using an electric mixer) combine the butter and sugars until they are creamed together.
- Add salt, baking powder, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Combine the graham cracker crumb flour and the cake flour in one bowl.
- Add half the milk/cream mixture to the mixing bowl where the other wet ingredients are.
- Add half the cake flour/graham cracker crumbs combination to the mix.
- Add the other halves of each wet/dry ingredients to the mix and mix well.
- At this point you should reach a smooth consistency.
- Spoon/pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes at 325 or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with milk!
- Summer Roasted Broccoli Recipe
- Salmon Frittata Recipe