There’s nothing more delicious and nutritious, and EASY, than roasting broccoli in the oven. This recipe for Summer Roasted Broccoli can be made all year long really, but the best part of the taste is the addition of the spices and garlic.
This Summer Roasted Broccoli Recipe is super delicious!!!!
I like to spray a little olive oil or butter on top of the broccoli to help them roast up to a nice golden brown color. You can roast these broccoli in the oven for around 35 minutes at 400 degrees. The broccoli will come out golden brown and have a slightly charred/burned taste. This is my favorite part!
You can use this roasting technique with other vegetables as well- I like to do this with mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, and corn.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and cut broccoli, chop into smaller pieces.
- Mince garlic or chop into small pieces.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet or in an iron skillet.
- Drizzle top with olive oil or melted butter.
- Salt and pepper on top, add other spices.
- Cook in oven for 35-40 minutes or until browned on top.
- Oregano Herb Chicken
- Graham Cracker Pound Cake Recipe