Cannellini Rotini Chicken Mushroom Casserole
This Cannellini Rotini Chicken Mushroom Casserole is a great dinner dish, and perfect for the Fall! I just love cooking casseroles in the fall season. Not only are the super easy to prepare, but they are warm, comforting, filling, and remind you of a good ol’ potlock! In this Cannellini Rotini Chicken Mushroom Casserole, you prepare the pasta and the chicken seperately, then you add the other ingredients and bake it for 40 minutes! The Mushroom soup is a perfect “glue” to hold the casserole together, so once it’s cooled off all you need to do is slice and serve.
The best thing about casseroles is that you can keep them covered in the refrigerator and eat them for leftovers for the next week! YUM YUM!
- Cook rotini pasta following the instructions on the box- drain and set aside.
- Cook chicken in olive oil in a skillet, along with some salt and pepper until the chicken is done.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and drain can of Cannellini Beans and pour into an 8X8 glass or aluminum pan.
- Spoon the cream of mushroom soup into the dish, add the 1/4 cup water and mix beans and Mushroom soup together.
- Add chicken and pasta, stir well until all the pasta is coated with the mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top until it is fully covered.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste) on top of casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the cheese has formed a crispy crust on the top.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve for your dinner!
Customize this dish by adding other veggies if you like- some great options would be broccoli or corn, or a diced onion.
- Salmiakki Korsenkova
- Lazy Mans Red Wine Reduction Sauce