This Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Pancake Recipe is sweet and savory, and not too complicated at all! Once you combine the dry ingredients, you just add in the milk and stir well with a whisk. Spoon a little onto your griddle and smell the delicious aroma of pumpkins filling your house.
Add chocolate chips before you flip the pancakes for the first time and you are in business! The fall season is a great time to get all your pumpkin snacks and treats in, it’s just the best.
Top each pancake with some warm maple syrup and some powdered sugar as desired.
This recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes is super delicious and combines the standard pumpkin puree with a touch of chocolate to get you in the spirit of fall.
- In a large mixing bowl sift together all dry ingredients and spices (except brown sugar, we will add that later).
- Whisk in 1 cup of milk mixture.
- Add pumpkin puree.
- Add egg.
- Add white vinegar.
- Add brown sugar.
- Add the other 1 cup of the milk.
- Stir constantly to remove any lumps.
- Grease your pan or your table top griddle and make sure it is at high heat.
- Spoon ample amounts onto griddle.
- Once pancakes have cooked and begun to have "air bubbles" appearing at the top, add a small handful of chocolate chips to the top of each pancake.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes on each side, and cook until done.
- This recipe makes around 16 small pancakes (6 inches across).
- Top with maple syrup and powdered sugar or cinnamon and enjoy the fall season 🙂
You can also make this recipe without the chocolate chips, I would add a little more pumpkin puree and sugar in this case to enhance the pumpkin flavor.
- Lazy Mans Red Wine Reduction Sauce
- Finnish Pasties Recipe