This Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe is certain to delight all your holiday guests this season. It combines chocolate and cheesecake, along with delicately melting chocolate chips on top, and is just yummy! Top these cupcakes with cream cheese frosting or a dusting of powdered sugar or a hershey kiss.
When making this recipe it’s important to sift the flour and cocoa powder together to achieve that light and airy feeling in the cupcakes. Also, try not to overbake the cupcakes- they should be firm to the touch on the top when they are removed from the oven, but the cheesecake center shouldn’t be overly “brown” looking.
These cupcakes are great for the holiday season because, well, who doesn’t love chocolate!?! You can put these cupcakes on a pretty holiday tray and put them on your dessert table for your Christmas party.
This Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe makes around 20 cupcakes, so you’ll definitely have enough to go around.
Go here for an excellent recipe for Cream Cheese Frosting!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Fill muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter and top with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Nutella Smores Pie Recipe
- Pumpkin Protein Bars Recipe