Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
This cinnamon swirl quick bread is such a wonderful bread to bake in the fall. You can even double or triple the recipe and make several loaves, to take to all your fall gatherings. This bread also freezes well so you can store it up to a month in the freezer.
This cinnamon swirl quick bread is perfect for dipping in your favorite pumpkin spice latte or glass of milk, and you can even wrap this bread up in individual pieces in plastic with some ribbon, and serve it on a pretty tray for your fall party!
Who doesn’t love cinnamon and sugar mixed together? No one!
You can also top the loaf with an easy white frosting if you want something on the even sweeter side!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt, and whisk together.
- Add milk and vegetable oil.
- Pre- scramble egg, and mix in with the batter.
- Add raisins if using.
- Pour half of the batter mix into the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle most of the cinnamon and sugar mixture on top of the batter.
- Add the remaining other half of the batter on top.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon and sugar mixture..
- Bake in oven for 50-55 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Slice and serve with coffee or milk!
- Finnish Pasties Recipe
- Glögi, a Finnish Christmas Drink Recipe