This Pumpkin Bundt Cake recipe cooks up moist and delicious, and pairs well with a simple Cream Cheese Frosting. The best part of making a cake is definitely having fun with the decorating part! I used a piping bag and a star attachment to make a nice line design down the sides of the cake. If you double the servings of the frosting you should be able to coat the entire cake using the piping method.
Pumpkins are a great part of the fall and Thanksgiving season and when you get that pumpkin craving this is sure to satisfy! Be sure to mix ingredients well for around 5-10 minutes to insure that the cake is fluffy and gets enough air combined into the batter through the mixing process.
This thanksgiving season, take the time to reflect on the things in life for which you are most thankful and be sure to enjoy all your favorite foods too!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a bundt cake well to prevent cake from sticking.
- Cream together sugar and softened butter in a mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time until they are mixed in well.
- Add canned pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.
- Add vegetable oil a little at a time until well combined.
- Add half the flour and mix in.
- Add milk.
- Add other half of flour mixture and mix well.
- Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl twice while mixing to be sure all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour mixture into bundt cake and smooth out top using spatula.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until golden brown and a knife inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake for 10-15 minutes before flipping over to remove from pan.
- Cool cake for around 1 hour until completely cool to the touch before frosting!
- Mix together cream cheese and softened butter using a mixer on medium speed until a fluffy texture results.
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time until it is all combined.
- Add vanilla.
- Spoon frosting into a piping bag and frost cake as desired!
- Pumpkin Protein Bars Recipe
- Hot Apple Cider with Rum Recipe