I recently got to help plan a baby shower for a family member and I was excited to make a punch recipe in addition to all the other food and treats! This blue baby shower punch is very easy. Combine the ingredients in a large punch bowl and you are set to go!
- Chill grape juice and lemon lime soda in fridge overnight before using.
- Depending on the size of your punch bowl, combine about half of the soda and half of the grape juice (if you have a larger bowl you can use both bottles completely.)
- Add packet of mixed berry Kool-Aid mix and stir.
- Add ice.
- Scoop sherbet in large tablespoons into punch.
- Top with 3 floating rubber duckies.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Almond Roca Recipe
- Lohikeitto Finnish Salmon Soup Recipe